FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Is the event for women only?
A: Not at all! Superlatively Rude Live is an inclusive event.
Q: Is there disabled access?
A: You bet your ass there is - everything is wheelchair accessible. If you have any specific queries please do email us.
Q: What do I get for my money?
A: Well, amazing value, for a start. To break it down a little more, though, you get:
- breakfast on arrival, from SPOONS and Good & Proper, as well as coffee and fancy PRESSED juices
- the company of over one-hundred like-minded individuals as open-hearted, curious, and friendly as you are (who you can connect with via the hashtag before you come, too!)
- Three 90-minute workshops and presentations, with audience participation and Q&A:
- "You Do You", with Lucy and Alya
- "Adore Your Cycle" with Claire
- "Let's Talk About Love" with Bridget, Justin, and Natasha
... Not to mention host Laura Jane Williams as well ;)
A private audience with some of our speakers can cost several hundred pounds, and you get SEVEN speakers for £75! Imagine!
- happy hour with Campo Viejo cava at the end of the day, to better get to know fellow attendees and the featured guests, who will be signing books and chatting and taking any further questions
- the knowledge that everyone involved, from the speakers to the support staff to the videographer, got paid fairly, as well as making a healthy donation to charity AND allowing for a small amount of discounted or complimentary tickets for disabled, low-income or job-seekers.
Q: Can you tell me more about the donation included in the ticket price?
Q: I can't afford a ticket. Can you help me?
A: Yes. Girls n Glory are putting together Period Packages for people who bleed, but are in "period poverty" i.e. can't afford sanitary products. We're incredibly proud to incorporate a £5 donation from each ticket sale donated to their work in putting together tampons, pads, underwear and wipes for people in need.
A: We've reserved a small handful of tickets for participants who are students, disabled, or on a low income or job seekers' allowance. Please email us to be added to the waitlist, telling us a little about your circumstance, for the opportunity to receive a discounted or complimentary ticket at our discretion.